Friday 15 June 2012

I LOVE YOU .

  • Your loyalty to me and everyone or everything that matters to you


  • Your compassion for everyone around you


  • Your selflessness


  • Your integrity


  • Your strength


  • Your devotion


  • How you are always 100% honest no matter what


  • Your kindness


  • The way you always try to help others


  • How you always stand up for what you believe in


  • Your generosity


  • Your confidence


  • The way that you always look for and find the positive in everything


  • Your optimism


  • The fact that you know exactly where you are going in life and will do whatever it takes to get there


  • Your courage even in the face of adversity


  • How you are always understanding with me even when I don’t deserve it


  • How much you and I share in common together about everything


  • How you always can make me laugh or smile even at times when I don’t want to


  • The fact that you refuse to ever completely grow up


  • Your crazy voices, sounds, and imitations


  • How you are always kind to animals


  • The fact that you aren’t afraid to cry


  • How you always help me when I need or ask you to and sometimes even when I don’t ask


  • How you are always concerned about me and my well-being


  • The way you hold me


  • The way you liven up a room just by being in it


  • How much you’ve taught me about life and myself


  • Your intelligence


  • Your excellent people skills


  • Your amazing voice


  • Your awesome hair


  • Your craziness


  • Your love of life


  • Your uncompromising belief in God, family, and country


  • The fact that you would make the best future wife anyone could ever ask for or hope to have


  • The way you walk


  • The way you talk


  • The fact that there is nobody else in the world like you and nobody will ever come close


  • Your vast knowledge about everything


  • How you are always good at everything


  • The annoying fact that you are right 90+% of the time


  • The amazing new experiences that I’ve shared for the first time with you and only you


  • The way you make me feel about myself


  • How you always tell me and show me everyday how much you love me


  • How you don’t mind holding my hand or showing me affection even in public


  • How you sometimes give up things you’ve wanted just for my benefit


  • The fact that you were willing to take a chance on me


  • The way you always encourage and believe in me


  • Your faithfulness


  • Your true sense of honor

  • The fact that you know how to be a real


  • The sweet gifts you’ve given to me


  • The heart-touching things you’ve written for me


  • The way you’ve opened up your heart and life to me


  • The fact that I learn new amazing things about you everyday


  • The way you look at me that makes me melt inside


  • The love you’ve always shown me


  • The way you always say awesome things about me to other people


  • How much excitement you bring into my life everyday


  • How you always bring out the best in me


  • How you never take life for granted


  • The way you always inspire me


  • The fact that you are as much of a dreamer as me


  • The fact that you are without a doubt my true soul mate


  • The way that you know how to not take life too seriously and live for the moment


  • The fact that you are the first and only person I’ve ever loved and the first person who ever truly loved me


  • How forgiving you are


  • How you’re not afraid to be a risk-taker


  • Your incredible big heart


  • How you always know what to say and how to say it in any situation


  • How you always try to scare me and the dogs when we least expect it


  • The amazing way you always seem to be able to read my mind


  • How we always still say or do the exact same thing at the same time


  • Your extreme patience with me even when I push it to the limit sometimes


  • Your charm and charisma


  • Your wit and wisdom


  • How you always comfort me or give me a shoulder to cry on when I need it


  • How I know you’ll always be here for me through good times and bad no matter what


  • The extraordinary amazing things that always happen to us that never happen to anyone else


  • The fact that I know you are my real true soul mate and we were destined to be together


  • How cute and adorable you can be

  • Your determination and conviction and how once you set your mind on something that nobody can change it


  • Your incredible dreams and visions for our future that will come true


  • How much you know about me now and that you’ve seen both my good sides and bad and that you still love me anyway


  • How much I know you loved your mom and how well you handled her passing even though it was the hardest thing you’ve ever been through and how much I admire you for that


  • Every little single detail about you that makes you who you are and the fact that you are the best 
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    i miss this.